April 18, 2012
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I have always kind of "laughed off" natropathic medicine. I went to one about 4 months ago and left with some tea to drink. I didn't go back.
But now, 4 months later, I'm kind of willing to try anything. I met with one in Portland today. She was very very nice and not much older than me. She asked a lot of questions and then made a lot of suggestions. By the end, there was probably over 12 things to try and buy.
The receptionist showed me all the medicine on my way out. Bottles droplets and oils and creams. Each about $30. I also don't want to overstimulate but they seem so confident. As of now, I've decided to try the following, crazy or not...
1. Seed cycle: First 14 days of cycle I eat pumpkin seeds, last portion of cycle, I eat sunflower seeds.
2. Castor Oil: I literally rub caster oil on the outside of my liver and lay there for 30 minutes a day.
4. Fish Oil (I'm ify on this one because I HATE the smell).
5. 30 minutes of exercise to reduce insulin
6. Several deep breaths throughout day and reminding myself that God is in control and the timing hasn't been right yet.
7. Skin combing: I literally take a hairbrush and brush it lightly on my arms and lets towards my heart to move toxins there? Weird but I'll do it. I just hope Darren doesn't pop in ;)
Good luck! I have been going to an acupuncturist and though I'm not pregnant, I do love going there. She has been able to manipulate my cycle in a positive way.ReplyDelete