1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link your nominees and let them know they've been nominated.
1) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I actually really like where I live because all our family is here-we wouldn't mind a more sunny state though...(Washington is super duper rainy)
2) What is your favorite movie of all time?
3) What is your favorite sinful pleasure?
Probably oreos in regards to food...I like to listen to teenage pop really loud in my car.
4) What makes you unique?
Hmmm. I speak Spanish, my husband and I both "waited" for marriage, we've done ELEVEN fertility treatments (not a cool unique!)
5) What is the sweetest thing your significant other has done for you?
I honestly am so blessed to be married to Darren. I am a massive natural worrier and he is so positive, comforting, and encouraging. He never once got annoyed with me during all the fear and obsession over the last 3 years of ttc. Recently he's been doing massive housework to. Our proposal was pretty sweet too :)
6) What is the number one thing on your bucket list?
Have a child
7) If you could be anyone for a day who would it be?
Probably my husband. It would be so crazy to actually see how calm the male brain is!
8) What word in the dictionary irritates you the most?
Lol, I don't know. Although I have my masters degree I have a very very very limited vocabulary and get made fun of all the time!
9) What would your dream job be?
I'm actually doing the job I've always wanted to do (high school teacher) BUT in another life I would have been a nutrionalist or a social worker with foster children.
10) What is your favorite memory?
My husband and I had a rocky road to marriage. We dated for 2 years when we were young (20-22) and then broke up 2 years and didn't talk. We got back together when I turned 25. A lot of my favorite memories are the funny/cute things we did in our early twenties (like first time he said "I love you" and those moments when you just know they are the one)
Here are 10 bloggers that I follow and they also take the time to comment on my blog which always brightens my day.
Here are your questions girls!
- Where did you come up with the name of your blog (this intrigues me)?
- You have the chance to be told 5 significant events that will occur in your lifetime (what will happen and when). Do you want to know and why?
- If you could do any job, regardless of money or talent, what would it be?
- What was your favorite Halloween costume when you were young?
- Has ttc changed you?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- You can eat one thing every day for the next month. What is it?
- If you had a superpower, what would it be?
- Would you rather live one 1000 year life or ten 100 year lives?
- What is your best piece of advice?